Re: Edu howto idea.

On Sat, 12 Dec 1998, Bill Tihen wrote:

>Would it also be appropriate to collect curriculum, lecture notes and
>meaningful questions here?  (I guess that is pushing the limits of what

It may be feasible to accept donations of questions and answers from
teachers.  There may be teachers out there with lists of questions and
answers already in computer form that would be willing to donate them to
provide us with a "base" set of data for testing/assessment applications.
I wouldn't be able to write good questions myself, but I would be willing
to extract them from whatever format they happened to be in and stick them
into whatever XML framework is developed.

Wil

I'm not schooled in the science of human factors, but I suspect surprise
is not an element of a robust user interface.  - Chip Rosenthal