Re: Edu howtos

>>>BT == Bill Tihen <bill@tasis.ch> wrote at Sat, 12 Dec 1998 17:04:32 -0400 :

>What should we do about the proposal of splitting into 2 groups?
>Do we have a way to decide this as a group?  I don't see them as wildly
>separate, but of course I do see how they can be separted.  I am a little
>worried however that we might be a bit small at the moment to split into 2
>groups.  Any third oppions?

Do I have an opinion?  What a question!  I _always_ have an opinion!  I agree,
 right now we're just a little too small and too new for a split; besides, I
think we're getting some significant cross-fertilization between our educators
 and coders that we might lose if we divided in a way that separated them to a
 great extent.

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes