Re: EDUML v0.5

hi,

On Sun, Dec 13, 1998 at 08:50:12AM +0100, Bill Tihen wrote:
> I was also currious how this database will handle data such as:  was a kid
> promoted?  How does the data base promote a child, but still retain the
> full records from the previous years?  So that the child can be tracked for

This can all be done by a well defined database schema.  It
certainly doesn't make the database simpler but it is possible
to maintain histories in a database.  The job of the coders
is more is dfficult but i am certain this history information
will be one of the most important things that can be kept in
a eduational oriented database.