Re: EDUML v0.4 & Language Support

Barret Dolph wrote:

> We would like to develop a translation center here. What we could use is a list
> of key documents which should be translated. That is, the translation work is
> not difficult. What is difficult is knowing what to translate. Would it be
> feasible to have a list of documents which have a high priority for translation.
> Any ideas on this?

Are you talking about translating documents, such as the HOWTOs, or
translating menus and responses in various programs?  If the first,
that's a very good idea that you might want to talk to the folks at the
Linux Documentation Project <http://metalab.unc.edu/LDP/ldp.html>
about.  As soon as we get some of our educational howtos put together
we'll be interested in having those translated too.

If the second, both Roman Suzi and Hilaire Fernandes will probably be
interested in hearing from you.

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards