Bascom

After seeing the announcement (terse though it was) about Acer and
noticing that it referred to Caldera and Bascom, I decided to find out
about Bascom.  I already know about Caldera.

Bascom <http://www.bascom.com> appears to provide "turnkey" connections
to the internet and internet educational resources (not specifically
Linux) for schools from kindergarten through grade 12.  I didn't see
Linux mentioned anywhere on their website, but since they were mentioned
in the announcement above presumably they do run on Linux.

Should we do anything about this?  Keep an eye on them, contact them,
ignore them, anything?  What do you think?

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards