Re: EDUML v0.4 (already!)

> >My knowledge is definitely rustier than I thought.  We should seriously
> >get a fluent esperantist to do these.
>
> Oh, my... It is not top priority, I guess!!!  WHy not to use english names
> for tags? Who will see those tags anyway if frontends will translate them?

I would agree.  What would Esperanto gain us?  I really don't know much
about it, except that it's touted as a "universal language" by sone.  If
that's the case, why have I heard NOTHING about it outside of an online
discussion or two?

Our target is computer programmers - they need to understand our tags.
And programmers need to know at least some English, since that's "the"
language that nearly every computer language uses.  I see no reason why
we should be different.

Does anyone have any real statistics?  How many people speak Esperanto?
I don't know, but I'd guess that even in non-English countries, English
is spoken much more widely.