Re: Some code. was: Re: !!! sync digest: All in one letter

Roman--

There are at least two Perl modules I know of that will parse ini
files.  Instead of reinventing the wheel, it might be beneficial to
visit ftp://ftp.duke.edu/pub/perl/SITES.html and see what Perl modules
are available at your nearest CPAN site (FUNET, perhaps?)

Of course, you might *enjoy* reinventing the wheel...

--
--Brian Koontz      --