Color scheme on lists

I'm about to automate the wish list, and after that, the projects and dev
tools lists.  I'm using the same color scheme for the others that I used
for the projects list.  If you would rather have a different one, send me
the hex triplets for the colors, and I'll see what I can do.

Keep in mind that this is about color scheme, not about seul-edu.  Please
send any correspondence regarding this to wil@seul.org accordingly, and
not to the whole list.

I picked the current scheme because it gives my failing eyesight the least
trouble.  (Pastel color coding of backgrounds actually gives me the least
trouble, but I already tried that.  I liked it, but I recognized my own
insanity in time to spare the rest of you...  :)

Wil

"So, rather than appear foolish afterward, I renounce seeming clever now."
		- William of Baskerville, The Name of the Rose