Re: Another Website, or page, needed

Barret writes:
>It would be nice if someone could throw together a page for job
>postings. That is schools looking for someone with Linux experience
>could post jobs and persons interested in working in a school where
>Linux projects are either in development or are already up could post
>their resumes.

Perhaps putting such a page up for schools under seul-edu would be a way of
getting more interest from schools in the seul-edu project. Barret, I see
postings for job applicants with Linux experience from time to time on the
(linux-list@ssc.com). This list is hosted by SSC which puts out the Linux
Journal. The list is watched worldwide and is also a good place to get answers
to Linux problems.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob