Re: Plethora of gradebooks, grade change audit.

Hi,

These are two differnet types of authentication.  Pam
gives rights to underprivileged processes while
what we want is some way to restrict the rights
for a privliged user.

This can't be done effectivly.  At least i don't
think there is any real way to have even 99%
security that way.

Bill, wants to audit "truth" which is a hard thing
to do with unix.  Unix only cares about which
has more power, and the administrator always has
more power, thus might mike right.

--matt wimer