possible additions to software list

I found three websites that have Linux software that might be useful as educational software.  Here they are:

<http://www.neuss.netsurf.de/~skrodzki>  XelCAD, an electrical circuit layout program

<ftp://esca.atomki.hu/mopac7/LINUX/>  MOPAC7, a molecular orbit package

<http://ubista.ubi.pt/~dfis-wg/linux/apps/free-2/linux_misc.html>  Scientific Linux Apps (mostly chemistry)

Could some of you educators on this list look at these and let us know which ones have the most educational value?  Wil and/or I will then put them on the software list.  Thanks.

Doug Loss            Democracy substitutes election by the
dloss@csrlink.net    incompetent many for appointment by
(717) 326-3987       the corrupt few.
                        George Bernard Shaw