Re: Re: [seul-edu] Task group mailing lists

On Wed, 1 Dec 1999, Bill Tihen -- TECHNOLOGY wrote:

> Is there a command to see who is on this list?  I don't
> want to start using it until I know that it will do what
> I want.

Yes.  Send a message to majordomo@seul.org with this in the message body:

who <mailing_list_name>

For the documentation task group, that would be:

who docutg

You should then get a email reply back with the members of the list.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give