Re: [seul-edu] More on LinuxCanada 2000

Odile Bénassy writes:
 > Doug Loss wrote:
 > >
 > > I just got off the phone with Reuben Lando again.  I agreed to do
 > > a second seminar on "Advocating Ports of Commercial Software to
 > > Linux."  This means that we'll get a second honorarium ($100
 > > each) and possibly lodging for one person.  If that helps make it
 > > possible for some of our more distant members to attend I'll be
 > > happy.
 >
 > As I told you already, I will make myself free for this
 > occasion. Of course, if you offer to help for travel costs it's
 > even better. Thank you.

I'm also free at this time, the event takes place during my spring
holliday.  But the problem is the travel expends from Taïwan (>1000$).
I may present Dr Genius at this time. But do we have an idea of the
kind of public we will have in the education seminar ?
Mostly educator, I guess. In this case, I will like to present how a
free edu project can start and evolve. I mean, if the public is mostly
educator, we should tell them how they can easily act as actor on the
GNU/linux scene (coding, translation, bug report, documentation). I will
use Dr Genius and other as exemples.

Hilaire