Re: [seul-edu] [Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope in education SIG forming (fwd)

On Mon, 6 Dec 1999, Doug Loss wrote:

> I hope anyone interested in Zope will consider subscribing to this list
> too.  I'm not going to for fear of overextending myself (I'm on almost
> every SEUL mailing list right now, and not a few others), but I think
> it's important that there be some cross-fertilization between these two
> groups.  tim, you will keep us apprised of important stuff on zope-edu,
> won't you?  And vice versa, of course.

I will certainly try to provide occasional summaries of our progress.
We're very much in the planning stages so I'll let everyone know once
we've got some definite goals or projects in the works.

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/