[seul-edu] Fw: netatalk guest user ??

I'm appending a message I got from Tom Farrell about using netatalk.  I haven't
installed it yet and so can't be of much help, but I'm hoping someone here can
answer his question.

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give