Re: [seul-edu] New Linux distribution !

> Doug Loss wrote:
>
> > Odile,
> >
> >    This needs to be announced on Freshmeat, Linux Weekly News,
> > LinuxToday, and comp.os.linux.announce.  Roger will help with that, I
> > have no doubt.  Actually, sending a message to seul-announce@seul.org
> > will probably accomplish the first three announcements.
> >
> Yes, but I thought it might have to be improved first, and maybe it's a
> better time to announce it in January ?
>
> --
> Odile Bénassy,
> "http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy/"

i would recommend writing your blurb (because you're going to have to
anyway), and at least getting in contact with Kylie with the computerbank
project (www.computerbank.org.au) to get an idea of what other projects
would find Tiny useful.

If you have a blurb (including justification for your existence -- this is
a really big point), and you have some feature that makes you better than
what's currently out there for whatever your target audience is, then you
should announce. It's fine to be version 0.10 or similar.

--Roger