[seul-edu] TINY : communication

You know, I'm not sure TINY Linux needs a communication just like other
Linux distribs. Look : it is no commercial product, there is no
advertising purpose neither for me, nor for my country (I get no help of
no kind), nor for anything.
Who will be interested, if any ? People with low income and high needs.
Do you really think these people read freshmeat ?
We certainly have to publish on the web, yes, but we have to find also
other communication media. I don't know yet, but we will have ideas,
won't we ?
(we always have :-)
--
Odile Bénassy,