Re: [seul-edu] TINY : communication

Michael Williams wrote:

> I would be interested! I have aprox 400 386 machines with no hard drives,
> 12mb ram, VGA graphics and 1 3.5"  floppy at my schools.
><They currently
> remote boot off novell 3.12 servers and run DOS/Win3.1. would love to
> convert to linux!

exactly
yet if no hard drive, you should consider xterm technique
"http://www.trois-soleils.org/terminaux.html"

That's in french, but Jacques Gelinas is (really) not a gossipy person,
so you will have mostly technical words to read. And anyway I'll
translate it for SEUL/EDU :-)

> Why would programs have to be X based?

what do you mean ?

--