Re: [seul-edu] E-mail

Quoting Chad Whitten <cwhitten@intop.net>:

> If you are planning to use Outlook Express 5, it supports http mail and can

If you're going to use Outlook Express -- be sure to get
the updates -- it has was a dangerous flaw (if I remember
correctly -- a JavaScript problem) that allow email to be
run without the user opening the email.  (I never tried
the exploit, but there was a lot of information about it
on Bugtraq).  I assume there is a patch by now, but since
I don't use it I didn't track it too closely.

Bill

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>