[seul-edu] New educational software

Here's one I saw on Freshmeat last night:

<http://www.mit.edu/~ibaran/kseg.html>

They say, "KSEG is a Linux program for exploring Euclidean geometry."
And, "KSEG was inspired by the Geometer's Sketchpad, but I have plans to
go beyond the functionality that it provides."  Interestingly, its
author compares it to "the competition," including Dr Geo.  He of course
thinks his program has significant advantages over the rest, although he
refrains from discussing Dr Geo in detail at all.  Hilaire, if you have
the chance could you take a look at this?  Thanks.