Re: [seul-edu] Project Management Software on Linux

On Mon, 20 Dec 1999, Angelo wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
>   I'm looking for a program for Project Management, because I want to
>   shift to Linux platform.
>   Actually I'm user of Microsoft Project 98 and Primavera Project
>   Planner 2.0, the latter is *the* reference in this field.
>   Any body can help me? Thanks.

take a look at horde project. There is a product (maybe under development)
aimed to this task.

the url is: http://www.horde.org

[]s,
Mario O.de Menezes            "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but
    IPEN-CNEN/SP                 is the Lord's purpose that prevails"
http://curiango.ipen.br/~mario                 Prov. 19.21
                   http://www.revistalinux.com.br