Re: [seul-edu] New software

	I downloaded and tried it.  It generates a few random phrases, but
mostly it repeats what you say back to you, with the voice altered to make
it sound like... a talking penguin I guess.  It looks like a neat concept,
but it needs a bit more work to make it interactive and interesting.
	Jacques Fortier