[seul-edu] Another interesting LInux Expo in the spring

I noticed this on today's Linux Weekly News:

http://www.skyevents.com/EN/index.html

It's a link to the website for Linux Expo 2000 North America, in Montreal April
10-12.  Under their conferences link they have an entire track (Track 8 : Linux
in Schools : Infrastructure for classrooms and schools, educational software,
computer learning pedagogy.) devoted to what we are working on.  I've downloaded
their Call for Paper document but haven't yet looked at it (and probably won't
till next week).  It would be nice to have a presence here too besides at
LinuxCanada 2000 in May, but I doubt that I'll be able to do both.  Suggestions,
anyone?

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give