Re: [seul-edu] Re: perl or......

On Sun, 3 Dec 2000, S. Barret Dolph wrote:
> Would it be possible with Perl, or anything else, to find the occurances
> of a list of words, show where those words are, and save this task to a
> file?
>
> Also, are there any books out on Latex?

Most people recommend " The LateX companion" of  Leslie Lamport,
this is a sort of "must have".

Nonetheless, the free doc is copius and you can live without it.

I run
http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/TeEncontreX.html
(about TeX )
which is a bit "zombie" these days - I run more than 8 GPL
projects ( pyportal, vsep, TeEncontreX, teaICR, Crosswords
for Linux, ...).

--
Regards/Saludos
Manolo