RE: [seul-edu] Re: perl or......

Actually, openoffice is not a window manager.  The latest versions of
openoffice (I think 6.09 is the latest) removes that "feature".  The
feature you are talking about is part of star office--not openoffice,
which takes star office, and makes it much more stable (at least from my
experience) and of course removes many of the "features" that were
annoying to end-users.

Just my .02,

Michael Viron
Project Coordinator & Administrator
General Education Online / GEO Database Project