[seul-edu] Graphing games

To all,
    I have some really slow freshmen who have a hard time in algebra class connecting ordered pairs with points on a Cartesian coordinate system. Does anybody know of a game that helps teach coordinate graphing? I was thinking of something like Battleship that would require you to specify ordered pairs instead of A4, B6, etc.. It would be nice too if they could play either against the computer or else against each other from different computers.
    I still haven't figured out how to get my classroom network (now 10 working machines) to connect to the the Internet through the server, so it has to be a game that can be loaded on the local hard drive. Suggestions?
Thanks,
Dave Prentice
prentice@instruction.com