Re: [seul-edu] Open configurationfor a school and applications (also need for help)

Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:

> About LOGO, we have a need for help: there is need a free, open-source,
> multilingual LOGO that runs on GNU/Linux. There are some open, but not
> multilingual. Apparently there is a good, pretty windows version that is
> open-source : MSWLogo (see http://www.softronix.com/logo.html for info and
> sources)
>
> It is written Borland C++ 5.02 and exists in English, German , Portuguese,
> Japanese and French.
>
> Does any of you know enough C++ (I don't !) to try and compile this on
> GNU/Linux with a library like WINE for example. I suppose this is not to
> complicated for the one who knows ! Thanks already for the help.

You should look at glogo <http://laguna.fmedic.unam.mx/~daniel/glogo/>.  It's a
frontend for ucblogo.  Both these programs are under the GPL license, I believe.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid