Re: [seul-edu] follow-up inquiry [Fwd: Lugfest, Saturday December9, "Seul" present ?]

I really wish I could have been there.  I go to school at Caltech which is
basically within walking distance of the Pasadena Convention
Center.  Unforunately I was out of town because of my winter break, so I'm
home in MD.  For those who don't know, I'm the developer of AUC
(http://auc.sourceforge.net).  If anything comes along in the future in
the LA area, let me know, because I like giving presentations about
AUC.  Also, starting next Sunday, I'll be in the San Jose area for about a
week and a half.

Regards,

David

On Mon, 11 Dec 2000, Karl wrote:

> Did any SEUL-EDU folks go to this?
> Any reports or comments?
>
>  -Karl
>
> My email address should now be noted as: jackal@raptor.slc.edu
> Formerly it was karl@newmedia.slc.edu, but that account is being retired.
>

> SEUL-EDU Projects Liason		e: jackal@raptor.slc.edu
>

> On Fri, 8 Dec 2000, Doug Loss wrote:
>
> > Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 07:37:17 -0500
> > From: Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>
> > To: seul-edu@seul.org
> > Subject: [seul-edu] [Fwd: Lugfest, Saturday December 9, "Seul" present ?]
> >
> > Eugene from Mandrake has invited any of us who are in Southern California tomorrow to take part in their LUGfest.  Sorry for the lateness of the
> > invitation.
> >
> > pixo <ustech@mandrakesoft.com> wrote:
> >
> > > This message is for Southern California "seul" members.
> > >
> > > If any member(s) of "seul" would like to demonstrate an educational
> > > application, or do a presentation of "seul" this Saturday December 9th.
> > > Mandrakesoft will have a lugfest in Pasadena California, from 10:00 am
> > > to 4:00 pm.
> > >
> > > You are welcome to join us.
> > > If interested, please, reply asap to me.
> > >
> > > Let me know if you need a computer, I will have one for you with
> > > keyboard/monitor.
> > >
> > > Location is:
> > > -------------
> > > Pasadena Convention Center, 300 E. Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101.
> > >
> > > It's South of 210 freeway.
> > > Exit "Fair Oaks" ave.
> > > One block south of Colorado ave.
> > > Between Fair Oaks and Los Robles.
> > > Enter by Fair Oaks side as Green Street is a one way street.
> > >
> > > Here is a link to a map:
> > > -------------------------
> > > http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=300+E.+Green+Street&csz=Pasadena%2C+CA+91101&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map
> > >
> > > Sorry for the latest warning.
> > >
> > >         Eugene
> > >
> > > =====================================
> > >
> > > This message is being sent to invite members of Linux
> > > User's Group to attend the Linux Mandrake Fest on December 9, 2000, at
> > > the
> > > Pasadena Convention Center, 300 E. Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101.
> > >
> > > This free event is being hosted by MandrakeSoft, publishers of the
> > > award-winning Linus-Mandrake distribution.  The event will introduce
> > > the new Linux-Mandrake 7.2, and provide an initiation to Linux-Mandrake
> > > for people curious about the world of Linux.
> > >
> > > MandrakeSoft is asking area Linux User Groups to promote and participate
> > > in
> > > the event.  Come check out the new Linux-Mandrake 7.2 at live
> > > demonstrations,
> > > ask questions of Linux-Mandrake developers, and have fun.  If you want
> > > to try
> > > Linux-Mandrake 7.2 for yourself, there will also be an Installfest.  LUG
> > > members also have the opportunity to share their Linux expertise with
> > > new
> [...]

  David Moore       California Institute of Technology
 <dcm@acm.org>     http://www.ugcs.caltech.edu/~dmoore