Re: [seul-edu] follow-up inquiry [Fwd: Lugfest, Saturday December 9,"Seul" present ?]

I  thought of going down myself, but it was a few too many
hours of driving time.  I would love to know of those on
this list that actually reside in California.  I think it
would be fine to have a get togtether at other events as
opportunities arise.  Thus far, there is the LWE in New York
at the end of January, and in August in San Francisco.

I think it would also be a great notion to take part in some
regional education conferences and other events such as the
"LUGfest" and "installfest" types.  It is even better if we
can share the benefits with schools and educators as
oppotunities arise.

My 2 cents.

Bill

"Eugene C." wrote:

> --- Karl <jackal@raptor.slc.edu> wrote:
> > Did any SEUL-EDU folks go to this?
> > Any reports or comments?
> >
> >  -Karl
> >

> Nobody from "seul" came to me. But we had several
> people involved in education that came.
> I showed the "seul.org" page to several of them.
>
> I think the event was nice for most of the people that
> showed-up.
>
>         Eugene

> http://shopping.yahoo.com/
begin:vcard