[seul-edu] Fw: Some NYT Ed Tech links that may be of interest

I just received this from my sister and thought it might be of
general interest.  I haven't looked these articles up yet.  I
don't expect that they're specific to Linux and free software in
general, but they probably reflect what the American educational
establishment thinks about technology.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.