Re: [seul-edu] Linux Curriculum?

Hi Karl,

Thanks. This page is about the curriculum planning process. I'm interested
in curriculum planning in linux education, more specifically. I want to
teach high school students this material later this year. I currently am
teaching adult classes a series of courses on Linux (ie. introduction to
Linux, System admin, etc.). However I want an overall framework so that I
can plan out dependency issues, timing, etc.

Les Richardson
Great White North