Re: [seul-edu] Linux Curriculum?

I see. Thanks for the description, Les. I don't know if you're already
looking into it, but i have this sense that there must be hundreds upon
hundreds of UNIX curricula out there. I wonder how many things we could
glean from investigating what UNIX teachers might have posted. Certain
parts of the material will coincide, with our free software cousin, to
the proprietary cousin.

Also, I saw a thread about teaching gnu/linux on the ma-linux LUG list
last week. Let me try to grab you a URL quickly, maybe you can email
someone involved in that discussion to see if they've got curricula
available.

#Argv. Unfortunately, you're not going to be able to access the threads
from Nov 16th on ma-linux@tux.org until you subscribe to the list, Les.

I'll email you directly with the subscribe address: it may be a worthwhile
thread for you to skim.

 -Karl