Re: [seul-edu] Managing the coalition--membership

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harry McGregor" <micros@azstarnet.com>
To: <seul-edu@seul.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 11:43 AM
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Managing the coalition--membership

| I hate to put any presure on this... LinuxWorldExpo wants
my presentation
| to be emailed to them sometime tomorow, for the show
CDrom.  I would like
| to put in a slide or two about the coalition that is in
the formation,
| also I would like to add it little bits from RedHat and
Mandrake, and
| Debian, etc about their stance on Linux in K12 education.
|
| Harry

My 2cents

Harry, could I suggest that you add in a bit declaring that
the Coalition is being formed at the time of the advance
preperation, and the basic goal of unifying educatioal
resources to make it easier for others to apply OSS to
school needs.

The slide should include a reference to the central site of
SchoolForge (as it seems now) as the best rerference.  You
could also suggest the Seul-edu archives from Nov 20 (?) to
learn more of the details.

Regards,
Bill Ries-Knight
2 cases of canned spam every day.
That's all we ask from each sysadmin.
(Oh, and don't forget the site the spam is for!)