Re: [seul-edu] Making Linux look harder than it needs to be

Jeff Nelson wrote:
I happen to agree wholeheartedly with the assessment in this article:

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=01/12/05/1259245&mode=thread

It's something to keep in mind as we forge ahead to work on Linux curricula,
etc.

Best,
Jeff Nelson

He hit the nail right square on the head!

Michael

--
Michael Williams                   Instructional Technology
Haywood County Schools          216 Charles St. Clyde, NC 28721