Re: [seul-edu] Next step

On Thu, Dec 06, 2001 at 01:44:05PM -0500, Doug Loss wrote:
> David and Roger, will it be possible to have http://schoolforge.net
> point to a Schoolforge website by Monday afternoon?  Felipe's

That is moving forward nicely. We got the DNS servers changed in
the Internic this evening, and everything is set up on my end. I just
moved Felipe's website over to schoolforge.seul.org, which will also be
schoolforge.net once the DNS updates.

I made a 'school' group on moria, and put bergo into it. Anybody else
who has a seul account and wants in, let me know. If you don't have a
seul account but should be editing schoolforge.net, let me know and I'll
set you up.

(We should probably clean the text up in the next day or so, for example
so we don't incorrectly claim that OFSET is part of our coalition.)

--Roger