Re: [seul-edu] Next step

I agree that this is a problem...

I'm trying to imagine the "path" a teacher new to Linux would take and
I'd like to have something more like what's on the bottom of the
k12os.org page. Each site has a short intro to tell the user something
about what's there.

You also have to remember that the k12os.org site is not functional at
all. It just has one image on it and links in the nuke-footer. We're
just hacking away at it now. Once we figure out how to make it do what
we want, we'll have a Linux in Schools roadmap as the welcome page.

;-) Paul