Re: [seul-edu] schoolforge frontpage - App Index

>Of course the application index, case studies, links can all be called
>remotely (and I can add more callable attributes (i.e.
>?format=lang&sortorder=date) to control format) and poured into a frame
>(if static page), etc.
I'd have to suggest staying away from frames, as they are not easily
accessible to those with disabilities.  Most of you probably don't know it,
but websites (especially if we're doing an education-oriented website)
should be accessible to those with disabilities (since the ADA (at least in
the US) has been deemed to apply to websites).  Now, this means that are
certain things not to use (including frames).

Just a thought,

Michael
--
Michael Viron <mviron@findaschool.org>
Project Manager / Primary Developer, General Education Online