Re: [seul-edu] material for schoolforge frontpage

raphael calvelli a ecrit :

> You could include - I haven't seen it in the site - the project of
> Libre Software Education Days, that will take place in Europe next 26
> January-6 February: http://libresoftware-educ.org, there is an old
> translation in english.

... and a new formular in english,
http://libresoftware-educ.org/en/formulaireen.html

where everybody here - assuming everybody here is running at least one
free software in one school - could populate the database with his/her
data
to show THE WORLD how numerous we are !!

for France, just have a look at :
http://libresoftware-educ.org/en/carteFranceen.html

(note : not every school is in the database, because some teachers fear
bad consequences from their boss if they knew... just run free software
but never tell... you haven't got that problem here have you ? ;-)

--
Odile Bénassy
http://obenassy.free.fr/