[seul-edu] Schoolforge progress

I just put the latest Linux in education report up, and didn't make
any official (or otherwise) statement about Schoolforge other than a
"teaser" telling people to watch for a big announcement in a week or
two.  So where do we stand?  David, I think your draft mission
statement makes a nice abstract, but I'd like to see more of a
history and "how we got here" document to accompany it.  I'm not
trying to put more work on your shoulders, though.  Would anyone
else like to try to put something like that together?

We've got another project joining Schoolforge: The Open Book Project
<http://www.ibiblio.org/obp>.  Jeff Elkner was a subscriber to this
mailing list a while ago, but somehow we lost track of him.  Who's
keeping track of the groups who have joined up?

How is the front page design coming, Felipe?  I'll admit that I
didn't think much about the text for whatever press release we come
up with, but I'll try to do that in the next day or two.

Is it time to start arguing about a logo yet?  Or should we keep
moving on this as we are?  I'm for pushing ahead and getting
something operating, then prettying it up as needed.