Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge headlines - the dirty details...

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 10:30:09PM -0600, Les Richardson wrote:
> Will the web site remain on the current box? There will be a lot of
> library installs, etc. so we're not moving this next week, right? (plus
> you're installing the libraries anyway....<grin>)

Everyone agrees it's a good idea, but nobody seems to want to put up
and actually do the work. :) So it looks like we are it.

So yes, it will stay on moria.seul.org.

> I'm writing this stuff in perl with several RDF libraries, etc. Is this ok
> with all concerned?

Whatever does the job. You're doing it, so you choose.

Thanks! (We should probably move this thread offline until it has wide
appeal again. :)
--Roger