Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge members

On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 01:43:39AM -0500, David Bucknell wrote:
> I've said this before, but what about those app/distro groups that
> have already spoken up, including mimerdesk, schoomation,
> bluelinux?

Good call. I'd forgotten about Schoolmation. Now they are added.
Bluelinux is already there. I haven't heard from Mimerdesk recently,
unless I have and didn't notice.

We're not trying to leave anybody out here, folks. We're just too busy
to keep everything straight. :)

Now's the time to come out of the woodwork and get on the list. The more
the merrier.

> As long as we don't have to worry about fitting them on the front page,
> then why not be comprehensive. I echo the previous calls by others fro
> _all_ to speak up for inclusion, if interested,  on such a page.

Great. I appoint you the chief member-hunter, David. :)

--Roger