Re: [seul-edu] Projects to invite

--- Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net> wrote:
> So folks, where are your lists of projects to contact to invite to
> join Schoolforge?  Post them here quickly; I'd like to start getting
> the letters of invitation out tomorrow!

Are we also inviting schools? If so, I'd recommend the Beacon school
(http://beaconschool.org/) and the Riverdale school district
(http://http://www.riverdale.k12.or.us/), both of which are doing cool stuff
with technology. I know there's many many more -- those are just the ones that
came to mind.

Also, are we inviting LUGs? I know they're all invited in principle, but are we
specifically trying to get any on board? If so, sending letters to PLUG (doing
work with Riverdale), SVLUG [Chris DiBona and/or Don Marti would be good people
to talk to here], NYLUG, and some of the other larger ones might be a good
plan.

Regards,

Jessica.