[seul-edu] Third draft of letter of invitation

Thoughts about the letter.

"We at SEUL/edu have noticed your
> > efforts to further the use of Linux, free software in general, and
> > other free resources in education.

As you say you're writing on behalf of Schoolforge, I suggest you not say
"We at
SEUL/edu," but simply "we."  I think you should leave seul-edu for you
signature in this case.

"and other free resources in education" should probably be "or
other ..." in order to be inclusive of both software and content.

I think that the solution to the problem with free software vs open source
is to say both (free and open source); moreover, in the case of
schoolforge, emphasis on Linux is probably misplaced. It may be the most
important player, but it is only one.

David