and Link to schoolforge.net From: "Matt Jezorek" <matt@bluelinux.org>
 To: <seul-edu@seul.org>
 Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 15:33:44 -0500

I am putting up a graphic and link to schoolforge.net on BlueEDU Linux
home page. Do you want to wait till the announcement before puting public
links up? Here is the graphic http://bluelinux.org/images/sforge.png

---
Matt Jezorek <matt@bluelinux.org>
Blue Linux <http://bluelinux.org/>
Lead Developer / Project Admin / Founder