Re: [seul-edu] People Resource Tracking

Les Richardson wrote:

> Is there a method that some of the SourceForge coalition members use that

Schoolforge...

> allows them to track a very valuable resource...people who are willing and
> able to help out in various ways with Linux in Schools or development of
> OSS software?

Bill Ries-Knight started something like this with his Linux Educational
Needs Posting Pages <http://www.linuxhelpers.org/lenpp/>.  I'm sure he'd
welcome some help in developing it into a database format.

> If not, I'll build something to track this since I like to build database
> thingy's...

Get a hold of Bill.  Bill, get a hold of Les.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--