Re: [seul-edu] School Count new page

Bill wrote:

> On Friday 21 December 2001 14:43, you wrote:
> > I copied my School page to my new account at seul.
> > http://seul.org/~jennifer/osschools/
> >
> > I hope this address is easier to remember. :)  let me know if
> > anything doesn't work, etc. Or if you'd like to add anything.
> >
> Jen ... neither address seems to have a mailto: link ... if someone
> stumbles across it, they can't add a school to your listing.
>
> While I am on the topic, how DO I add a school to the list?
>
> How did you get your listings? I suspect there are LOTS more schools
> using Linux in some form. I, personally, know of two parochial (one
> Lutheran, one Catholic) schools that use it. I have asked the guys on
> my LUG for more info so I can pass it along to you. That would make a
> quick 5 entries for Michigan (at least).

Jen, Karl, Bill, et al.,

   I think it's important that along with Jen's count we get more
entries to the case studies <http://richtech.ca/seul/casedex.html>.
Whenever you get a new entry or encourage someone to make an entry, ask
them to submit a case study too.  Could we also do that for the schools
that are already listed in the school count (some already have submitted
case studies)?  Jen, you might take a look at the case studies and add
the ones that aren't already in your school count.  Now that I think
about it, if all the entries in your school count also had submitted
case studies, we could generate the school count from the case study
database.  That would keep you from having to manually update it.  Jen,
Karl, would you consider merging these two efforts?  It looks to me as
though they're prime candidates for such.and sharing the administrative
load means less work for each of you!

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--