[seul-edu] [Fwd: Translation of reports]

-------- Original Message --------
To: seul-edu@seul.org
Subject: Translation of reports
From: Vladimir Tamara <tamara@informatik.uni-kl.de>

Following the idea of Alejandro Diaz Infante, some members of SLEC
(freely redistributable software and education in Colombia) are
translating the weekly reports of Seul/Edu to spanish.

To allow the participation of any interested person, we are using a
public
accesible wiki and we promote that each one uses his/her preferred
license
(as long as it allows redistribution, modification and if it doesn't
conflict
with others).

We already translated reports 58 and 59:
http://ingenieria.sanmartin.edu.co/cgi-bin/slecwiki?ReportesSeulEdu

Merry christmas.

--
  Vladimir Támara Patiño.