Re: [seul-edu] Standards and Requirements

Les Richardson wrote:

> > You know, compiling a list of the US standards state by state might be
> > very useful for people developing courseware and curricula.  Outside the
> > US such things are generally more centralized, I think,
>
> Not in Canada. Education is a provincial responsibility, although the
> federal gov't dabbles in things educational. All curricula are developed
> at the provincial level, although there are attempts at having some
> commonality in the maths, and some other areas due to student movement.

Can you point Chris at any centralized compilation of provincial
requirements?  Perhaps the federal Ministry of Education maintains
something like that.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--