[Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] Libre Software for Education Days in Schoolforge]

-------- Original Message --------
From: Michael Hall <olc@openlearningcommunity.org>
To: <seul-edu@seul.org>
Subject: Re: [seul-edu] Libre Software for Education Days in Schoolforge

This is just a note to say that as messages like this one come in, I am
quietly adding them to the Links database. The good news is that I've
added quite a few lately, from places also including Norway, South
Africa
and France. I am happy to keep monitoring seul-edu and adding links as
they
pop up, I'm only mentioning it here so that maybe we can avoid double
entries (hasn't happened yet) ... are double entries possible Les?

Michael