[seul-edu] Religious observances

OK, folks, I'm exercising my prerogative as the leader of this list to
call a halt to all pejorative religious comments regardless of what
affiliation they're directed toward.  If someone wants to wish believers
in a particular religion an appropriate greeting during some holiday
period I have no objection, but if you're not a follower of that
religion your best bet is to just let it pass.  That's called courtesy.
If people start to make disparaging comments on other's religious
beliefs I may let it pass once or twice, but I will then start
unsubscribing people with no prior warning.  I hope I'm clear on this.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--